Body Piercing Forums

Join in the discussions and body piercing forums in the Body Piercing Hub community, with topics for the newbies through to the pros.

Welcome to our online Body Piercing Community Forums I’m New to Body Piercings Trying to find out the name of a piercing

  • Trying to find out the name of a piercing

    Posted by jake619 on March 2, 2023 at 7:33 pm

    trying to find out the name of a piercing

    It’s like a PA But the whole in the urethra is all the way at the base of the penis Where the scrotum Attaches. I’ve only seen it once, On my boyfriend He doesn’t know what it’s called I wanna know so I can get one

    Barry47 replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Barry47

    May 8, 2023 at 2:03 am

    I think it’s called a urethral reroute and is normally pierced behind the scrotum (on the anus side). You would need to pee sitting down unless you tape over it. The only jewelry I have seen pictures of is a large ring that forces the penis down below the scrotum, hence making erections difficult and sex impossible. Have read a porn story of someone getting a straight bar with end fittings that pulled the head of the penis back towards the reroute, hence making erections impossible.

  • Barry47

    May 10, 2023 at 5:19 am

    It could also be a Dolphin piercing which is like a second Prince Albert only further down the shaft. One piercing site suggest 5/8th of an inch between the 2 prince alberts. You can then wear a curved barbell through the urethra and coming out the 2 prince albert piercing holes, as well as normal prince albert jewellry if the first prince albert is large enough. I have only seen 1 photo of it on the web, can’t find it at the moment, think it was on a piercers site.

Log in to reply.