We’re looking for a piercer to join our Boston team to run and manage our in-house piercing events!
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of blood-borne pathogens, cross-contamination prevention and must meet all Boston Public Health Commission Rules and Regulations.
We are looking for someone with a dedicated work ethic, positive attitude, great customer service and willingness to work as a team player alongside other piercers. You will be responsible for providing all supplies (needles, gloves, cleaning products, etc.)
• 3 years of piercing experience (preferred)
• Good communication skills. Ability to explain the procedures and possible risks involved to our customers
• Good listening skills and ability to understand customers requirements
• Responsible attitude; for example, checking that customers meet age requirements before piercings
• Maintain very high standards of cleanliness at your work station
• A neat and tidy appearance, steady hand, good level of concentration, keen attention to detail
• A calm, reassuring manner when dealing with customers who may be nervous
Upcoming Piercing Events:
• Oct 9 – 11
• Oct 30 – Nov 1
• Nov 13 – 15
• Dec 4 – 6
Apply here! https://ms-my.facebook.com/mejuri/posts/were-looking-for-a-piercer-to-join-our-boston-team-to-run-and-manage-our-in-hous/3386205091425928/
Sorry, there were no replies found.